CALUMO “Top Ranked” in 9 categories
Check out how CALUMO compares to its peers in BARC’s BI Survey ’17 when compared with BOARD, IBM Cognos BI, IBM Cognos TM1, MS Excel, MS SSRS, Oracle BI, QlikView, SAP BO Analysis, and Tableau.
BARC’s BI Survey is the world’s largest annual survey of BI software users. In 2017 CALUMO has again taken top honours. If you are evaluating Business Intelligence (BI) or Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions, read this survey before you invest!
In BARC’s BI Survey ’17, CALUMO took top-ranking in two main peer groups: Integrated Performance Management Products (IPMP) and OLAP Analysis-focused Products (OLAP).
CALUMO is “Top-Ranked” in 9 and “Leader” in 13 categories:
TOP RANKED IN
- 1. Competitive Win Rate (IPMP peer group)
- 2. Competitive Win Rate (OLAP peer group)
- 3. Operational BI (IPMP)
- 4. Operational BI (OLAP)
- 5. Cloud BI (IPMP)
- 6. Cloud BI (OLAP)
- 7. Mobile BI (IPMP)
- 8. Competitiveness (OLAP)
- 9. Innovation (OLAP)
- 1. Business Benefits (IPMP)
- 2. Project Length (IPMP)
- 3. Price-to-value (in both peer groups)
- 4. Recommendation (IPMP)
- 5. Vendor Support (IPMP)
- 6. Implementer Support (in both peer groups)
- 7. Product Satisfaction (in both peer groups)
- 8. Customer Satisfaction (in both peer groups)
- 9. Ease of use (IPMP)
- 10. Sales experience (in both peer groups)
- 11. Mobile BI (OLAP)
- 12. Innovation (IPMP)
- 13. Competitiveness (OLAP)
If you’re researching BI, you need to know what other users are saying.
Get your copy of the Highlight document of CALUMO in The BI Survey 17 and see why we deserve to be at the top of your list when you’re considering a reporting, budgeting and forecasting platform.