At a recent function held by CALUMO we "door-stopped" Peter Homan to share some of his insights on Business Intelligence and working with CALUMO. The Prezi presentation below carries a series of very short videos we recorded with Peter.
The videos are in two groups.
Group 1 are general observations:
- Getting the most out of your people
- On Vision and pragmatism
- Doesn't my ERP do this?
- The BI platform is an aggregator and integrator
- One Version of the Reconciliation :-)
Group 2 are about CALUMO people and software:
- Where does CALUMO Software fit?
- How do you know when you've found a great partner?
- Know how?
- Risky business?
If you haven't used Prezi before a quick word on the controls:
- In the frame below there is a play button at the bottom.
- This button loads the presentation and advances the presentation one move at a time
- I'd suggest you mouse-over the "More" button at the bottom and choose full screen
- At any time you can leave the path - zoom in and out or select the videos directly
- If you mouse over the right side of the frame, there are additional controls
- Feel completely free to drag around and zoom in and out of the prezi - you can't break it
I hope you enjoy Peter's observations as much as we always have. If you want to know more about Peter - you can see his profile on Linked in here.