CALUMO loves running on Microsoft SQL Server and runs like the wind on SQL Server 2012.
Powerful BI & Planning on top of Microsoft SQL Server
From SQL Server to any device, anywhere.
Reports are available on any device, PC, Tablet or smart phone.
Data updates can be on demand or scheduled. You can review your reports after every journal entry (think month-end) or after a scheduled data upload.
1. Save significant time for finance people.
2. Remove key man risk. Report should not be dependent on 1 or 2 people.
3. Self-service BI – business users access their reports and can answer questions themselves.
1. Built and run by Finance People.
2. Dramatically reduce the time and cost involved in the budget process.
3. Significantly increase accuracy. Remove the risk of human error involved in manual data handling.
1. Instant access for Instant visibility.
2. Analyze with ease.
3. Built for finance people and business analysts.
1. Reforecast at a moment’s notice.
2. Remove the constraint of financial year end for decision making.
3. Decrease time required for the budget process.
1. Get answers Instantly, save hours of efforts.
2. Reduce spend on audit fees.
3. Reduce Finance’s investigation time.
1. Access all your data. Make decisions now.
2. Access to your data at any time
3. Don’t wait for other people for information
1. Save days, weeks and months while dramatically improving user satisfaction
2. No more dumping 1,000’s of transactions and massaging in the hope of finding answers.
3. No more waiting for IT or Finance to produce special analysis
1. Get answers Instantly, save hours.
1. Dynamic, live and interactive.
2. Month-end is complete when the last journal is posted.
3. No more printing required.
1. Professional and really good looking
2. Use data from any source
3. Always have the very latest data
1. No bottlenecks. You are not dependent on other people.
2. Build Reports with speed and ease
3. Use your existing knowledge of Excel for fast report building
1. Keep Excel as your report authoring tool
2. Remove the excess workbooks you don’t need with Excel
3. Convert Excel sheets to dynamic web pages
1. Fast report building – Finance people and Business Analysts can build and share reports in minutes.
2. Self Service BI i.e. no reliance on IT to produce reports.
3. Trusted and enterprise grade database.